There's Nothin' on Earth Like a Genuine, Bona Fide, Electrified, Six-Car Simpsons Blog!



The blog that attempts to justify my idiosyncrasies




Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh No, Another Blog

"Now you've got a million people voicing their worthless opinions."

For those of you that don't know me (or wish they knew more), there is something important you must know before reading this blog. I am a Simpsons fan. More than a fan, less of a fanatic. Maybe just a fanat. In any case, this blog will feature a Simpsons quote with a little slice of my life (as if you wanted to know). The quote up top is a gem from Homer, the Simpsons' father to his daughter Lisa after she fought the media empire in her town. I share this with you because there is yet one more blog that no one will read to clog up the internet. Following the example of my dad (It's Nothing to Laugh At) and older sister (Welcome to Mommybrain and obviously the most talented one in our family), I have decided to share a quick slice of life with a sarcastic spin on life (but what's new?).

So thank you now for going along with this. I hope to bring a little joy into your lives and mine by voicing my worthless opinions set to Simpsons quotes. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment