There's Nothin' on Earth Like a Genuine, Bona Fide, Electrified, Six-Car Simpsons Blog!



The blog that attempts to justify my idiosyncrasies




Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Time and a Half

"Ugh, I'm bad at this."

This quote comes from Groundskeeper Willie in the Treehouse of Horror V episode from the sixth season. This is the third time he's come to rescue the Simpsons, only to be hacked in the back with an axe. For the third time.

So, yes, I will say that I'm bad at this whole writing of the blog thing, even though I just graduated and only have a part-time job at the moment so I have nothing else to do but job hunt, write, and watch movies. I will say as an excuse that my wife got me some really awesome Christmas presents that I have been enjoying thoroughly for the past two months and I have begun to write something a little longer than blog posts to fulfill my desire to reach out creatively. That being said, however, I will try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment